4. Or just sample. If you would rather listen to an episode or two before deciding to subscribe, tap on the episode title from the list on the series page. If you have an internet connection, you’ll be able to stream the episode.
On your Android phone or tablet:
1. Open your podcast app. It’s a pre-loaded app called “Play Music” with an orange-and-yellow icon. (This link may help.)
2. Search for the series. Click on the magnifying glass icon at the top of the screen, search for “Still Processing” and select it from the list of results. You may have to scroll down to find the “Podcasts” search results.
3. Subscribe. Once on the series page, click on the word “subscribe” to have new episodes sent to your phone free.
4. Or just sample. If you would rather listen to an episode or two before deciding to subscribe, click on the episode title from the list on the series page. If you have an internet connection, you’ll be able to stream the episode.
This unedited transcription from the podcast may contain errors. Please listen to the corresponding audio before quoting from it.
JW: I’m Jenna Wortham.
WM: I’m Wesley Morris. We are two very exasperated culture writers at The New York Times.
JW: I mostly write about how humans relate to technology.
WM: I mostly write about how popular culture relates to humans.
JW: Well, this is Still Processing. Hi, Wesley.
WM: Listen. We’ve got to HOV lane through a lot of stuff today, and I mean, what’s happening with you? What’s going on in your brain? I’m still recovering from last weekend, so I’m going to take a second.
JW: Get it together.
WM: I know it’s Thursday, but still.
JW: I’ll start with a bright spot. Our girl Cardi B hit number one on the charts, so shout out to us, because we got our prediction for song of the summer right. It is Bodack Yellow.
WM: But is it though?
WM: I mean, it’s number one on the charts.
JW: It’s number one on…