We now have the ability to quickly provide physicians and administrators with insight so they can identify areas of improvement, spot revenue opportunities and make better decisions.
Pearland, TX (PRWEB)
June 15, 2017
The Pediatric Management Institute (PMI), a Pediatric consulting and services company, has publicly launched the PMI Dashboard, a consolidated revenue cycle management (RCM) reporting and analysis service designed for Pediatric Practices and Hospitals.
Compatible with Epic, eClinicalWorks, AllScripts, OfficePracticum and other EHR vendors, PMI’s dashboard delivers key financial metrics, performance indicator reports, and charts in an easy to use format to Pediatricians, Administrators, and Practice Managers.
“Historically getting the necessary financial reports out of a practice management systems is a time consuming or near impossible task,” says Paul Vanchiere, founder of Pediatric Management Institute. “We now have the ability to quickly provide physicians and administrators with insight so they can identify areas of improvement, spot revenue opportunities and make better decisions.”
With over 70 different elements included in the PMI Dashboard to manage a Pediatric organization, key metrics and reports are readily grouped together to quickly identify opportunities for improvement:
1. Financial – Key metrics by month and provider for Charges, Payments, and Adjustments
2. Revenue – Revenue per encounter, revenue by provider, year over year comparisons
3. Vaccines – Price and cost analysis
4. Insurance – Carrier payments and collection rates
5. Benchmarks – Billing rate, revenue per encounter and more as it compares to other pediatric practices
The dashboard is accessible on desktop computers, tablets, and smartphones thus enabling stakeholders to…