ezPaycheck payroll software will help more Virginia customers spend less time on payroll for temporary help and more time on growing business.
Detroit, MI (PRWEB)
March 31, 2017
Small-business owners all over the USA can now hire temporary help starting now until the holiday season without the usual hassle of hiring full time employees. By utilizing ezPaycheck 2017 payroll software from Halfpricesoft.com to process in house, business owners can avoid paying full or part-time permanent staff for which the company may not be financially ready. Halfpricesoft.com helps businesses that hire summer contractors process payroll easily, quickly and accurately.
“ezPaycheck payroll software will help more Virginia customers spend less time on payroll for temporary help and more time on growing business,” said Dr. Ge, the founder of halfpricesoft.com.
Designed with new business owners in mind, ezPaycheck payroll software speeds up payroll tax calculations, paycheck printing and tax form filing. With the new version, small businesses can process payroll for both employees and temporary contractors easily.
Priced at $89 per calendar year, ezPaycheck 2017 payroll software is affordable for any size business. EzPaycheck has many features and updates included for the calendar year cost. This in house DIY payroll software also saves small firms time and money by printing paychecks with stubs on blank stock which eliminates the expensive pre-printed checks.
Customers seeking a way to simplify payroll processing can go online to http://www.halfpricesoft.com/index.asp and download the payroll software. The download includes the full version of the paycheck software along with a sample database. The sample database allows new customers to try all of ezPaycheck’s exciting features, including the intuitive graphical interface, without wasting time entering data.
Small businesses will appreciate the unique features in the latest release of ezPaycheck payroll software:
Supports daily, weekly, biweekly, semimonthly and monthly payroll periods. Features report functions, print functions, and pay stub functions
- Easily calculates differential pay
- Prints miscellaneous checks as well as payroll calculation checks
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes
- Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously
- Prints Tax Forms 940, 941, W-2 and W-3
- Supports multiple accounts at no additional charge