MDToolbox makes it a priority to stay ahead of the requirements for our providers
November 14, 2017
The Office of the National Coordinator for Health Information Technology (ONC-Health IT) 2015 Edition Health IT certification is the latest certification and signifies that the software meets the criteria to enable eligible providers to meet Meaningful Use and MIPS requirements.
MDToolbox-Rx v4.0 was certified on the following criteria:
- 170.315(b)(3) Electronic prescribing
- 170.315(a)(1) Computerized provider order entry (CPOE) – medications
- 170.314(a)(4) Drug-drug, drug-allergy interactions checks for CPOE
- 170.315(a)(10) Drug formulary and preferred drug list checks
- 170.315(a)(7) Medication list
- 170.315(a)(8) Medication allergy list
- 170.315(a)(6) Problem list
- 170.315(a)(13) Patient-specific education resources
“MDToolbox makes it a priority to stay ahead of the requirements for our providers,” stated Michael Conner, Director of Business Development at MDToolbox. “Our partners and providers know that they can rely on MDToolbox to not only meet the latest requirements but exceed them with the most up-to-date technologies available.”
Utilized by over 25,000 users nationwide, MDToolbox’s e-Prescribing system offers a solution for both stand alone providers, as well as other Health IT vendors who can plug-in the software into their systems. MDToolbox-Rx is an innovative e-Prescribing platform that focuses on its clients’ needs by maximizing both efficiency and patient safety and reducing costs.
*This Health IT Module is 2015 Edition compliant and has been…